Terms & Conditions
1) All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges for any reason.
2) All artists, set times and stages are subject to change.
3) Events take place rain or shine. If severe weather becomes an issue and we need to interrupt programming, announcements will be made regarding safety procedures. Programming will resume when deemed safe.
4) All persons, bags and personal items are subject to inspection before entering the event. No bag larger than 20″x20″x10″ will be permitted inside the venue.
5) Any ticket holder that directly or indirectly interferes with the enjoyment of the event may be asked to leave the venue and may be subject to arrest and prosecution by State/Local Authorities.
6) The event will continue to make every effort to ensure socially acceptable behavior in order to allow ticket holders to enjoy the event.
7) Reunion Jazz & Blues Festival encourages a smoke-free environment and asks that you respect the health of your neighbors at the event and refrain from smoking in any area where it may affect someone else. Smoking is prohibited under all tents and inside buildings. Please find an isolated area if you must smoke, and dispose of your butts properly.
8) Reunion Jazz & Blues Festival allows ADA* recognized service animals trained specifically to assist a person with disabilities at all events. Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA and are not permitted at events. If you have a certified service animal, you’ll be required to have your service animal with you at all times. Under the ADA, service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices.
*Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, the definition of “service animal” is limited to a dog (or pony) that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability who is in attendance. The task(s) performed by the dog must be directly related to the person’s disability. Under the ADA, “comfort,” “therapy,” or “emotional support animals” do not meet the definition of a service animal – U.S. Dept. of Justice
Refund Policy. The Reunion Jazz & Blues Festival (herein referred to as, Event Organizer) has a no-refund policy and all sales are non-refundable. Upon Event cancellation by Event Organizer, Event Organizer may, in its sole and absolute discretion, elect to either issue a full or partial refund to Purchaser, not issue any refunds, or reschedule the Event. Upon the cancellation of the entire Event, including, but not limited to events not within Event Organizer’s control, governmental acts, acts of God, riots, production delays, strikes, natural disasters, inclement weather (regardless of severity), or inaccessibility or unavailability of the Venue, Event Organizer may, in its sole and absolute discretion elect to either, (a) issue Purchaser a full or partial refund, (b) postpone the Event for a future date and/or (c) offer Purchaser a comparable “make good.” Delayed Venue gate openings and/or Bearer’s inability to access any parts of the Venue or Event due to Federal, state, municipal or other code regulations, Event Organizer’s policy(ies), emergency and/or partial or complete Event or stage shutdown or evacuation, performance or Event delays and inclement weather shall not entitle Purchaser (or Bearer as holder of the ticket) to refunds or future credits. Under no circumstances shall Purchaser (or Bearer as holder of the ticket) be entitled to any type of refund or exchange due to weather or governmental acts. If Event Organizer elects to issue a refund, which is in Event Organizer’s sole and absolute discretion, the Purchaser shall be refunded an amount up to the face value of the Ticket(s) only. If Event Organizer elects to reschedule the Event for a future date, Purchaser shall not be entitled to a refund. Under no circumstances shall Purchaser be entitled to a refund of any shipping, handling or other processing and service fees. At all times prior to the Event, Event Organizer reserves all rights to cancel or postpone the Event or to change the Venue, artist lineup, times and dates of the Event, or other Event details without prior notice to Purchaser or Bearer. Event Organizer shall not be responsible for any exchange rate losses to Purchaser during the order or refund process. ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. THERE SHALL BE NO TICKET REFUNDS AND/OR TICKET EXCHANGES. This Event is “Rain or Shine” and is “Standing Room Only.”